From:
"Jones, Krystian Wyvonne - joneskw" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jones, Krystian Wyvonne - joneskw
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2018 16:15:39 +0000
Hi Cathy,

The NASA speaker will be held in the Auditorium this year.  Priority goes to those who have successfully registered for the NASA Speaker.

Activities are for team members to attend.  As for afternoon or morning, it depends on your division (DV1 or DV2).  All team members will have time for only one activity.

Krystian Jones
Assistant Director VA-DC FIRST LEGO League &
FIRST LEGO League Jr.
(540) 568-2216
800 South Main St. MSC 0305
Harrisonburg, VA 22807