Sender:
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2017 15:44:20 -0400
To: Sitarama Kalipatnapu <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Sreeni

You can buy the large motorcycle wheels from EBAY:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.ebay.com_itm_2-2DLego-2D75mm-2DWHEELS-2Dsmooth-2DTires-2DFurno-2DBike-2D7158-2Dother-2Dmotorcycles-2D8051-2D42036_272875213864-3Fhash-3Ditem3f88a15428-3Ag-3APaEAAOSwG4lZ1jZz&d=DwIBaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=k6Oa5GxfBPFMgGjb2r5QIoEOeBZs9xbNIpA0kLw_kFQ&m=frFPMCuN6LKT7c_fAz8vGfkl8rWkvvtY8VK8FjB4ofI&s=JwaDGoEWz3wErtpryCdyZgZb3t3FlkixUR4T-5KAj1w&e=

Thanks
Amit