Sender:
First Lego League Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2008 15:55:47 -0400
7bit
From:
Glenn Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
To: Annette Holloway <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
My favorite Mindstorms "idea" book is "Building Robots with LEGO Mindstorms"
by Mario Ferrari.  There are versions for both NXT and the older RCX (the
latter may be out of print).  It's chock full of great ideas on how to build
stuff and, unlike so many other Mindstorms books, it isn't just a glorified
set of assembly instructions.

I haven't read the "Lego league unofficial guide" yet but I was under the
impression this was more of a coach's reference to how to form a team and
run a competition, etc.