From:
David Levy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Levy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2008 09:56:12 -0500
OK that link was very helpful.  The housekeeping rules are clear.

"Start Procedure rule - now allows the robot to contact/interact with
strategic objects while leaving Base, and does
not require the robot to leave Base."

Am a correct in interpreting the above by suggesting that a robot can
score points on a mission without having to leave base.  In addition,
it is now ok for robots to activate arms or turn before leaving base.

My apologies if these questions have already been answered.

David Levy
Coach: Super Nanobot Extremes
Team 90  - 2008
Team  668 - 2007