From:
"Jones, Krystian Wyvonne - joneskw" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jones, Krystian Wyvonne - joneskw
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2018 23:37:58 +0000
Hey everyone,

Congratulations to those who have advanced to the championship event!  The championship page is live and active along with registration. If you have qualified for the event, you can find all of the information here: https://va-dcfll.org/2018-vadc-state-tournament/.

Keep in mind, if you did qualify, you will receive a welcome email with ALL of this information as well within the week of your qualifying event.

-Krystian Jones

Sent from my iPhone, please excuse any typos.