From:
"Steve L. Scherer (slscherer)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve L. Scherer (slscherer)
Date:
Mon, 19 Sep 2011 07:17:51 -0400
Gail,

This is a good question. Unfortunately, you've sent it to the wrong guy. The guy you are looking for is Steve Scherr @ JMU. I'm Steve Scherer, a rookie coach at a middle school in Henrico, VA. I'm taking the liberty of forwarding your question on to the" real" Steve  on the list serve @ JMU as I am sure they can get it routed correctly.

Good Luck,

Steve Scherer
Technology Education
Brookland Middle School