From:
Charles Aldridge <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Charles Aldridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Nov 2011 13:43:40 -0500
We practice in a small trailer that is sagging on one corner.  When we put a book under one leg of the table it leveled the table but had a racking effect on the rest of the table resulting in strange distortions.  They developed a "rat solution" for that odd table that did not work at tournament.  Because they already knew how to cope with some of the imperfect conditions of the playing field they were able to quickly modify the attachment that catches the rat and achieve success during their scored rounds.  It was indeed a good skill builder.
~Charlie