From:
Sally Sylvester <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 2010 11:12:32 -0500
 Hello FLL Friends,

We have an exciting, last minute opportunity for FLL teams to participate in this Saturday.
This Saturday the National Building Museum in DC is holding their Discover Engineering Family Day.
This program is a "Free, hands-on, fun-filled festival" and we are looking for some FLL teams
to participate.? Due to the snow and FRC teams shipping their robots next week,
there won't be any FRC teams able to participate, so we now have more room for FLL teams.
VA/DC FLL has participated in this event in the past, and teams have had a lot of fun!

Saturday, February 20, 2010
National Building Museum DC
Shift 1:? 9:30 - 1:00
Shift 2:? 1:00 - 4:30

There will be a FLL table with a mat/field set up kit there, so we are looking for teams to come and bring
along their robot and any display materials that they may have.? Teams will be showing what a
FLL robot looks like, explaining how it works, describing the Smart Moves missions, talking about
their research, and letting people know how much fun FLL is!!? Teams please wear your shirts.

If your team, or even a few team members, would like to participate please let me know.
Let me know if you are interested in the morning or afternoon shift.?

Below you will see the link for more details.
http://www.nbm.org/plan-visit/

Many, many thanks
Sally Sylvester
FIRST Senior Mentor Virginia