From:
Karen Harden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Harden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Nov 2011 20:03:49 -0500
Dear Ms. Sylvester,

On behalf of all of the teams from Goochland Middle School - 5400 Lego Caesars, 5401 Lego My Eggo, 5403 Seeds Grow Bots, and 6392 Food Bytes,  I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and all of the tournament organizers, Deep Run High School and the volunteers for making today's regional tournament a fun-filled, awesome experience for us.

The students were still quite enthusiastic on the ride home and sharing their great experiences of today.  Many of the parents were amazed at how well organized the event was and excited that we were either early or on schedule all day.

Again, thank you for a job well done!

Karen Harden
GMS Robotics Coordinator
Goochland Middle School