Sender:
From:
William Ogle and Hanna Witzgall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Nov 2011 14:27:06 -0500
I haven't interpreted it that way:  The mission description says "any of its
wheels touching the port dock north

of the white line."   Even in its starting position, it has two wheels
satisfying that condition.  So it would seem that restoring that position at
the end would be satisfactory.  I don't see anything in the updates to
indicate otherwise.