From:
Frank Fenneran <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Frank Fenneran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2012 14:52:01 -0500
Lori,

We were a homeschool team, so had slightly different parameters, but the way we worked it was that I bought "the robot" (that is: the brick, sensors, wires, etc) which I kept.  The team fees covered the setup kit and other expenses for the season.  When everything was over, we had a closing party and split up the setup kits pieces by putting them all out on the table, then going around the team and everyone got to pick a piece.  Round-and-round it went, one piece at a time, until they were all gone.  Everyone had a chance to get something they wanted, but no one had an unfair advantage.  Then they invariably traded pieces afterward :)

-Frank