Sender:
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 2010 11:13:34 -0400
From:
Darlene Pantaleo <[log in to unmask]>
To: Brandy bergenstock <[log in to unmask]>
You have to wait until you are placed into an event. Requests have to be made of the tournament directors and the judge advisors. At some of the events, all of the judging interviews will be completed by lunch, but perhaps they can make an exception for you.

Good luck!

Darlene Pantaleo
FLL Judge Advisor
Maggie Walker