Sender:
From:
Robert and Ann Henshaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 2010 06:45:25 -0400
My team crashed the robot into the side of the pressure testing model. Now,
the model can no longer lift the weighted arm even when very lightly pushed
by hand. I have pushed all the pieces together to ensure connections are
tight. I suspect that the rubber band may have stretched out a little bit,
so there is not enough friction. Has anyone else had this problem? Any
suggestions for fixing it? Is there any way of checking that the model
performs properly (i.e. what are its proper performance specs)?

Thanks
Bob Henshaw
Home based team: "Dr Dangerous"