From:
B Bergenstock <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
B Bergenstock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2011 14:23:21 -0400
Of course- the kids are in charge of the board run and missions completely.
But knowledge is power, so as long as the kids know what the points are,
they will *most likely*, but not assuredly, come that conclusion.
       I had my kids put drafting tape with all the points on each object
(add an "e" if the points are for each object) Then they start their
strategy- easy or high points, combo or simple programming.  These are the
decisions that get made after they understand the point system for each
mission.
 Thank-you for reminding anyone who needs it that the kids' control the
mission runs,
Brandy