Sender:
First Lego League Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2008 14:43:11 +0000
8bit
From:
Gajanan Deshmukh <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Carolyn A. Fortner-Burton" <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
We gave volunteer hours certificates to the Potomac High School Key club and MSC members. Key club is a leadership group and fosters community service. We honored this club with FLL volunteer award. We invited them to help every year and they are considering. :-).

Another example,  Chantilly High School FIRST team 612 hosted its 2nd NOVA regionals and it was a blast. Every year I witness their creativity and leaderhip and get amazed how they make regionals memorable. For more info visit www.chantillyrobotics.com

Desh Deshmukh
Sterling1&2
Team 4115 coach
Girls in Robotics (GiRo)