Sender:
From:
Lloyd O'Hara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 2010 05:50:39 -0400
Laura,

No need to apolgize.  We all realize the extra time this takes and are willing to help.

Here is a link to a pdf that explains how to get more memory better than I can in an email.  I believe the info is on pages 18-22.  If you can't click the link below just cut and parte it into your browser.

insciteillinois.org/?download=fll_programming_101_nxt_g.pdf

Thanks,

Lloyd