From:
Georg Reichard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Georg Reichard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 2015 08:32:57 -0500
Hello all,

Rookie team and coach here, and the tips coming through this channel were
most helpful – thanks everyone.

I could have sworn that someone mentioned a draft for an email he/she sends
to parents regarding the regional tournaments and what role or not parents
have there. But I can’t find it anywhere in the archives.

From what I recall it was about expecting long waits etc.

If it wasn’t through this group, what are recommendations?

Should parents (not coaches and helpers that were involved) stay the entire
time?

Better to drop the kids of and come back for the ceremony parts?

Any pointers would be most appreciated.

Thanks

Georg