Sender:
Date:
Thu, 20 Oct 2016 20:12:38 -0400
From:
Skip Morrow <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
To: VADCFLL Mail List <[log in to unmask]>
Regarding the Core Values judging event,  I have always heard (not always
the best source of information!) that completing the core values project is
not as important as how they work together at TRYING to solve the
challenge. This is what I have been teaching my team, and it seems like a
good way to go about teaching core values.

However, looking at the rubric, I see criteria such as

"clear processes enable team to accomplish well defined goals"

and

"excellent time management and role definition allows teams to accomplish
all goals"

Are those "goals" referring to the assigned challenge? Have I heard
incorrectly?

​Skip Morrow​

.