From:
"James M. Sample" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James M. Sample
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2019 14:12:37 +0000
Two things
1 We are looking to buy and EV3
Secondly, would it be possible to set a M/S Team for this site. The conversations would be in real time and there would be fewer emails in the inbox.

James Sample

Westridge Elementary ITC

Making technology as transparent as a pencil.

Book an appointment ITC Schedule<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__outlook.office365.com_owa_-3Frealm-3Dpwcs.edu-26exsvurl-3D1-26ll-2Dcc-3D1033-26modurl-3D1-26path-3D_calendar_view_Month&d=DwIF-g&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=k6Oa5GxfBPFMgGjb2r5QIoEOeBZs9xbNIpA0kLw_kFQ&m=uX6jnk6xvTMfuAp_SaP83VB6U_UujKNS_I2BU2v2x-M&s=VWUxxSLzSzn0_WV6z6i1KY5Cw2HR7uJ57Q3hQKAh2hw&e=>