From:
Faith Mcgarrity <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Faith Mcgarrity <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2014 21:35:56 -0400
I am coaching for the first time.  My plan is to have my team meet once a week for 2 hours, task them with something for the next week in pairs and then the two of them have to find a time that works with their schedules to meet and complete the task in time for the next weekly meeting.    We'll see how it goes!