From:
Brian Hardy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian Hardy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Nov 2011 11:53:04 -0500
Technically, the bacteria do not score at all (unless they make it to the sink), it's the dispenser that score the points - they each get 12 points, 7 if any bacteria, of any color, is on the mat outsde of base. As has been stated in previous threads, they do not have to make it base for the dispenser to score.

Brian

Sent from my iPhone