From:
Matthew Denyszyn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Matthew Denyszyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2017 13:35:36 -0400
1. There is no penalty if the robot is not in base at the end of the match
2. If the robot is stranded the members can grab it and bring it back to
base.  If the can not reach the robot they can ask the referee for help.
3. In Case 2. it would be a touch penalty (-5 points)

V/R
Matthew Denyszyn
FLL Coach
FLL Referee