From:
Eric Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2012 09:54:19 -0400
Bill

Welcome to the best FLL Region in the world.

Eric Palmer
Retired FLL Coach
FLL Tournament Coordinator for DRHS
Judge
FTC/FRC Mentor
FRC Robot Inspector

2006 The NanoBytes (Team #203)
2009 The Golden Bricks (Team #956)
2010 TNBI - Team Nothing But Initials (Team 1740)
2011 The Rainbow Cows (Team #7)

--
About Me <http://about.me/ericpalmer>
http://www.thingiverse.com/DaddyOh