Sender:
Date:
Mon, 14 Sep 2015 16:32:10 -0500
From:
Bill Aucoin <[log in to unmask]>
In my opinion, one of the most useful and least cited references for ALL coaches and mentors is the Official FLL Coaches Handbook.  You can find it on the coach/team resource section of the FIRST LEGO League website:

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.firstlegoleague.org_sites_default_files_Challenge_TRASH-2DTREK_FLL-2DCoachesHB-252715-2D-252716-2DTRASHTREK-2DOnline.pdf&d=BQIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=J5fb0ELkRoh7TzAGYz99sSMvB-c7i4AC0HDT2OVPrww&m=Qd3PqwGmtTjJGKVN5_NNfmySLsBaMoVxaZphhlNNIbo&s=2L0P9wLanRV6EOn6SW7LDDBe4UsE8ywZToVrKOfQL1U&e=

For those of you with eReaders, there is another version in that format on the same webpage.

As a coach, I read it from cover to cover and thought it was extremely helpful. I highly recommend you all read this.

One specific part of the handbook says, "Setup and presentation must be completed in 5 minutes or less  with no adult help." on page 48. Please keep this in mind as you prepare your teams for your event

Best of luck and have FUN!
Bill

Sent from my iPad