From:
Mark Vanderlyn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Vanderlyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Nov 2011 08:58:19 -0500
Patty
Print to HTML. Go into program directory and find
The file with the extension .png. Import this file
Into any graphics program or word and from there you can enlarge
As much as you like and then print the new file.

Contact me off line if more info is needed

Mark
Ashburn Robotics
What's NXT # 3169

Sent from my iPhone