From:
Paul Conlin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 2011 19:32:34 -0400
Hmmmm.  That is great news.  Please tell us how to find this feature on the
educational version.  We use it daily on the commercial version of the
software.  The menus are slightly different when we compare the two packages
side-by-side.

We have what we think to be the latest educational software.  We actually
have a site license.  I'm not in front of one of the computers now to find
the exact version number.  I know you said version 2.0 but can you post the
exact version number the software displays, including any updates, where
this Bluetooth wireless feature works.

It would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Paul