Sender:
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2010 09:09:54 -0700
From:
Gajanan Deshmukh <[log in to unmask]>
To: Patrick Angel <[log in to unmask]>
FIRST Commercial

Who is the Dean of Invention (see below for answer). Don't forget to share with
your team to stay up late (10 PM) and watch Dean of Invention premiering
tomorrow on the Planet Green and watch check yourself beginning Friday Oct. 22.

http://planetgreen.discovery.com/videos/deanofinvention/

Dr. Grove, you may want to post above link on the VADCFLL website.

Patrick,

Find most answers on

http://forums.usfirst.org/forumdisplay.php?f=24

Your NXT display issue may be with one of the three capacitors (surface mounted
v/s soldered) coming out loose (cause age, drop, bump, vibration, heat, etc)
from the daughter board. Since you have shipped all three for repair you may not
have time to do it yourself, but just in case if anyone runs in  same issue
watch the following self-repair video at slow pace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCZNc7tPop0

I am sure any FRC team in your area can help with simple repair.

Cheers!

Desh Deshmukh

Answer: FIRST Founder and Inventor Dean Kamen