Sender:
From:
B Bergenstock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 2012 16:02:24 -0500
Coaches looking for summer jobs would also be advised to look into whether
your area hosts any ID tech camps. They pay $450 for the first year, a
plus. It does require a weekend training session in April- May time frame
that is paid, but also mandatory.  There are no discounts for family
members to the program, a con if you were hoping for that.
Regards,
Brandy