From:
Holly McManus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Holly McManus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2017 19:09:25 +0000
 XX G.I.R.L.S. (31382) wants to thank everyone as well!! It was an incredible experience thanks to so many organizers, volunteers and participants.  There were so many kind helpful people that made our first year at this incredible.  It was so inspirational to see all the amazing creativity and invention going on out there and we are totally inspired to build on what we've learned! Thank you judges, referees, volunteers and organizers for making it happen so that we can participate in something like this.