Sender:
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2014 23:00:41 -0400
From:
B Bergenstock <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Swayne, Nick - swaynedd" <[log in to unmask]>
First, Congrats to that amazing team!  So glad they could represent VA
teams :)

To peninsula area FLL teams and neighbors- kids and coaches- in the
Williamsburg & Newport news area,  FTC team, #6193 (and FLL Alumni team)
Electrical Invaders is holding three camps in the Peninsula area!

   -

   We have a Williamsburg and a Newport News camp now to serve more
   campers. There is still room in both camps. Both camps will learn Advanced
   programming for Beginners. No experience necessary, but you'll be doing
   amazing things! This is full on robotics, where you follow a line, Sumo
   wrestle robots and learn to turn your robot into a guitar, and maybe even
   get the other robots to dance to it using their sound sensors. Nothing is
   quite as thrilling as programming a robot be your minion and run the maze
   at your command! :) We have run this camp for several years, and campers
   have a chance to be mentored by the FTC Electrical Invaders if they choose
   to take the step to becoming a FLL team.
   -

    When -Williamsburg camp- June 16-20th from 12:30-3:30
   -

                 Newport News- June 23-27th, at 9:30-1 and 12:30-3:30
    (Yes, we realize there's an overlap, that is on purpose:)
   Where- Newport news, Denbigh area and Williamsburg,  Near Freedom Park
   area
   Cost- $110, or $130 with a laptop rental ( Laptops must be PC. Sorry
   Macs- It just doesn't work that often on macs, but we can try!)
   -

   Registration forms can be requested from Brandy at bergiemoore(at)
   gmail.com. Please indicate your city of choice- Williamsburg or Newport
   News-  you so I can send the correct form.