From:
Desh Deshmukh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Desh Deshmukh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 2011 09:48:32 -0700
BTW, it is a great strategy and commendable for teams capturing both mice's same time (my team is experiencing same overhang without spilling bacteria), but game developer Scott may have thought about such competitive move options and created this unique mission.

Don't feel sorry for not being gracious, but it may not work for all - Keep trying.  I would love to see such unique designs succeed.

Desh Deshmukh