From:
Sherene Silverberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sherene Silverberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Sep 2009 16:47:37 -0400
On Sep 25, 2009, at 4:27 PM, Phil Smith III wrote:

> (Replying to the entire list because this is a great question!)
>
>> We're a rookie team with rookie coaches.
>> Do we have to do the missions sequentially or could we do parts of
>> each one as we go along?
>
> You don't have to do the missions in any order, or even try all of
> them.

Phil, your response was very helpful, thank you.

I'm still unclear however on one issue.   Does the team have to finish
one mission before starting the next or can they do parts of each
mission as they go through the challenge?

Our team wants to collect loops and crash down sensor walls at the
same time.  Is this permissible?

thanks

Sherene