From:
Jane Jiang <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jane Jiang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 2009 08:31:47 -0700

Does any one have any good tips for layout the NXT program in a more readable way?  My team has only used the one row default format with the sequence beam extending to the right.  It has become very hard to follow.   I am experiencing with multiple rows.  It seems quite tricky to make any changes once I reformatted a long program.  Did I miss any formatting feature?

Also, is there a way to tie the comments to a block?  I encourage kids to add comments to their program.  But it seems unfeasible when they have to move the comments every time the layout of the program changes.

Thanks for sharing any tips,

Jane
coach team 3099 Smart-E