From:
Moenings <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 20 Oct 2011 15:13:55 -0400
Do I understand the bacteria rule correctly?  Between all the bacteria
dispensers there are 48 bacteria.  Each empty dispenser is 7 point and if
they all make it to base they get 12 points per dispenser.  However if 1
bacteria hits the mat, they only get the 7 points.  Is this 1 referring to 1
of the 12, or 1 of the 48?

Patty