Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2013 05:43:18 -0800
Team 5896 Robo Saviors would also like to thank all Volunteers , Judges and Organizers in Harrisonburg, VA. This was a very enriching experience for our team and most of all they had lots of fun. It is surely wonderful to be participating in  state organized event where JMU students are doing their leadership class with such a wonderful team effort.
Thanks
5896 Team and Coaches