Sender:
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 2009 14:03:04 -0400
7bit
From:
"Suzanne F. S. Hecker" <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
To: Phil Smith III <[log in to unmask]>
The only point that I'd like to take issue with in Mr. Nussbaum's note
is which team will be bringing up the rear.  I feel that we have a very
solid chance in beating you on this!  But like you all, we're going to
the tourey - ready or not.

: )

Suzanne F. S. Hecker