From:
Dee Tomczak <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 7 Nov 2009 20:43:36 -0500
Hello, everyone!

Many thanks to all of the terrific teams who participated in today's qualifying tournament at the Science Museum of Virginia.  I hope that you had a great experience and that your teams learned lots.

As you are unpacking your things, please keep an eye out for a baseball-style cap with a FIRST logo that lights up.  One of our design judges lost it today, and we are really hoping that it accidentally got picked up with a team's equipment at the end of their judging.

Just let me know if you or any of your team members come across it.

Many thanks,
Dee Tomczak

Tournament Director
Science Museum of Virginia Tournament