From:
"Cosgrove, Martha J" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cosgrove, Martha J
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2008 15:28:13 -0500
FYI   I just called the comfort inn as I have stayed there before.  The
quoted rate of $75 is NOT being honored.  They told me it would be $109
even though I made sure she knew I was with VA FLL.

Just thought I'd save you all the trouble of calling!

Martha Cosgrove
The Capital Girls

Martha Cosgrove
3 GT