Sender:
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 2015 18:14:49 -0400
From:
VA-DC Referee Advisor <[log in to unmask]>
To: VADCFLL-L <[log in to unmask]>
Water pollution due to something like soap is tricky.

According to the Challenge, your team has to start with "a piece of trash"
and then follow it to see how it is handled.

Note the box labeled "Exceptions":  waste water is not valid trash for this
Challenge.  That's certainly a significant way for soap to reach the
ocean.  Your team's project can't start with waste water.

On the other hand, look at the project update from August 27th.  There
might be an alternate way to look at it that would provide a meaningful
problem.

Steve Scherr
Virginia-DC FLL Referee Advisor