From:
David Levy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Levy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2008 13:21:00 -0500
Last year one of my team's members (div-1) deliberately knocked down the
card house that was being built as part of the Teamwork challenge.  What
really surprised me was how the others reacted.  They basically all
started laughing.  It was at that moment I realized that they weren't
going to let the competition get the best of them.   All in all I was
happy that the new format for the Teamwork challenge was able to bring
that out in them.

David  Levy
3rd year coach