Sender:
Date:
Sun, 18 Nov 2012 08:33:22 -0500
From:
Sonya Shaver <[log in to unmask]>
To: Laura Oder <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Laura,

The Jameson Inn on Evelyn Byrd is right across the street from the Texas
Roadhouse and just up the hill from the shopping center with Barnes and
Noble and Wal-Mart.  A little further up the street from there is the Sleep
Inn, and then the Hampton Inn is close to there too, kind of behind the
K-Mart on University Blvd.  I hope that's helpful!

best,
Sonya in Harrisonburg

--
*Sonya Shaver, BS, CHES, IBCLC*
*Shaver Lactation and Health Education, LLC*