From:
Laura Dysart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Laura Dysart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2012 08:35:22 -0500
Yes, we are going to get the markings off- I don't think it is a good idea and was concerned from the beginning- did go back and find the rule. The team meant no harm- they thought they had come up with a good solution.  My bigger concern was if we could not undo- they have worked really hard all season - they actually put the markings this Thursday.  There will be no markings on our sensors.  thanks all for the feedback. Laura