Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2014 19:18:42 -0500
Thank you from 'Fairhill Master Builders'  AKA- Home Depot Guys.

Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 19:13:54 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [VADCFLL-L] Thank you!
To: [log in to unmask]

Same sentiment from Mastermind Dragons - great experience for kids participating in the event and seeing/meeting other teams. Everything ran smoothly - thanks to volunteers,  refs,  and judges. ..
See you all next year. ..

-------- Original message --------From: Josh Kahn  Date:11/16/2014  7:10 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: [log in to unmask] Subject: Re: [VADCFLL-L] Thank you!
Team Breee would like to thank all of the judges, refs, volunteers and other teams at the Fairfax regional tournament at Mary Ellen Henderson MS. A great time was had by all.

- Josh

Sent from my iPhone