From:
"Jones, Krystian Wyvonne - joneskw" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jones, Krystian Wyvonne - joneskw
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2018 03:28:51 +0000
Good evening everyone and my apologize for being delayed in responding. If you are arriving late, your information will be at the information table.

You can most certainly purchase meals at the door at D-hall.

As for activities, if you are not there and another kid would like to partake, we generally fill the slots accordingly.

If you have not already, please check out your individual schedules https://va-dcfll.org/app/uploads/2018/11/VADC-2018-Team-Schedules-v3.pdf

Thank you everyone and we are excited to see you tomorrow!

-Krystian

Sent from my iPhone, please excuse any typos.