From:
Michael Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Aug 2011 11:49:00 -0400
Yes absolutely could not agree more, just because you think you know where
peices go and what they do, does not mean that it will be and act that way
when rules are published.  Coaches should watch this this list and the
website to keep up with what the current rules are.

When I judged a Maryland regonal event last year, there were teams putting
the syringe in the wrong place in practice and it really hurt their robot's
performance.

Best wishes to all this season.

Mike

Michael Brown