From:
David Levy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Levy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2008 17:12:18 -0500
Tracy,
If you can't upgrade to 1.1 (and the latest firmware) then I'd suggest
that you insert a sound block before and after the offending block.
If from time time you don't here the chime then it may be an
indication of a memory leak ( as opposed to a physical stall condition
during the execution of the offending block).

Using my-blocks may provide you some slack.

Sorry I could not be of more help.

Happy Thanksgiving

David