From:
niketa ganju <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
niketa ganju <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2014 15:44:08 +0000
Hello Everyone.
I am a coach of rookie Team - The Master Builders- 4636. We are from Fairfax county  We are lucky to be selected for the State Championship. Unfortunately 5 out of my 8 team members are appearing for the  entrance test of Thomas Jefferson High School on December 6th. The time schedule for the test is from 8 am till 12 am. The kids can be at the tournament location by 2 pm. We are Division 2 team. The kids really want to participate in the tournament as it is their first time. I would really appreciate if anyone can let me know whom should I contact to reschedule our team's events. The deadline to register is tomorrow and we are really worried that we might not be able to participate if we are not allowed to reschedule our events.Any help would be really appreciated.Thanks.Niketa ganju- Coach of The Master Builders- 4636.