Sender:
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 2009 00:48:22 -0500
From:
Nagesh Chintada <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Swayne, Nick" <[log in to unmask]>
Nick,
These pictures captured the SI event superbly! SI event was special, held in
an awesome setting for the first time, with a great deal of diversity. It
was nice to see you in person, as well as Prof.Grove from JMU, and numerous
other volunteers who amazingly conduct the tournament every year in such a
graciously professional manner! Truly rewarding experience. Our kids
experienced widest range of emotions, from sadness due to cruelty of
light-sensor variability, to joy of winning, and more importantly took away
some invaluable lessons for their lives.

I am very thankful to you for sharing these pictures!

Nagesh Chintada
Coach - Team 3261/Xbots

--
Nagesh Chintada