From:
Lloyd O'Hara <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd O'Hara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2008 19:29:18 -0400
Cindy,

First thing, congrats on keeping the team going and interested.  Second, I
think Michael pretty musch answered your question but here is a link to a
good Q&A about the NXT's memory,  It has specific steps to follow.  The Q&A
on the site is great in general also.  Skye Sweeney (the fll-freak) does a
great job.

http://www.fll-freak.com/faq/faq_nxtg.htm

Hope this helps.

Lloyd O'Hara