From:
"Eve M. Heshler" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eve M. Heshler
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 2011 13:51:04 -0400
I know there are a lot of reasons the robot could be running differently.
It's just so weird that it ran so well until a certain point. I think it is
better to have several programs to rely on anyway, just in case one of
them tanks at the competition. Last year we were lucky and all of our
programs were pretty consistent, but I saw a lot of programs that
probably ran well under practice conditions that didn't work at
competition. Just a note for newbie coaches.